Mrs. McPherson´s practice focuses on arbitration and litigation which includes the representation of many clients in complex commercial business and intellectual property disputes. She has represented clients in a wide range of matters including commercial disputes, breach of contract, trademarks, antitrust and consumer protection, unfair competition and insurance claims.
She specializes in the areas of government contracts and commercial litigation, with emphasis in the areas of construction law, consumers and developers rights, real estate and banking disputes. She also has an extensive experience in advising and implementing strategic actions in important transactions, billionaire loan contracts and negotiating terms and conditions in contracts between international companies.
For more than a decade, she has handled and managed complicated litigation in civil, commercial and intellectual property courts, including commercial litigation for diverse businesses and industries, health insurance and medical mal praxis controversies, real estate litigation involving the representation of purchasers, developers, business tort claims and real estate litigation, trust and estate litigation, corporate litigation, shareholder actions and disputes involving limited liability companies and partnerships.
- American University, Washington D.C, International Law and Diplomacy Studies (1999)
- Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá, Literature Diploma (2002)
- Universidad Católica Santa María La Antigua, School of Law, Panama (LL.B., 2005)
- Universidad de Panamá, Master in Procedural Law (2011)
Areas of Practice:
- Panama Bar Association.
- International Trademark Association.
- Spanish Club Arbitration.
- Lions Clubs International.