Mr. Mulino specializes in Maritime and Corporate Law. His experience comes from a long tradition of his father Jose Raul Mulino Sr. who used to lead a prestigious shipping department for decades at a law firm from which he is now retired. Under his attention he served as legal assistant and Head Associate lawyer for several years. He has worked in close collaboration with international law firms in relation to financing transactions, including drafting and registration of Panamanian law naval mortgages and issuance of legal opinions on binding effects of transaction documents in Panamanian companies, drafting corporate authorizations, and due registration of naval mortgages at Public Registry.
Experienced in maritime claims representing ship owners, P&I Clubs, charterers, banks and other shipping companies in all types of maritime disputes.
Corporate expertise includes all matters related to articles of incorporation and company by-laws, enforcement of shareholder’s agreements, shareholder’s actions, and advice related to corporate finance joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and advice on business activity in Panama.
- Universidad Católica Santa María La Antigua, School of Law, Panama (LL.B., 2011). (Summa Cum Laude Honors)
- New York University, School of Law (LL.M. in Corporate Law, 2012).
Areas of Practice:
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA).
- Member of the Panama Maritime Law Association (APADEMAR).
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Panama.
- Ship Arrested Network Member.
- International Yacht Lawyers Network.
- Comité Maritime International (CMI).